Integrity, Trust, Independence and Service
In today’s economic climate many private companies are adopting new corporate governance regulations that require a strengthened reporting system.
An essential element in this approach is the need for independent auditors who have the ethical commitment and objectivity to provide accurate, sensible and professional advice.
Our approach places emphasis on integrity, trust, independence and service. The result is a commitment to our clients to deliver the highest level of professional accounting, tax and consulting services. We believe that the basis of an effective relationship is built upon a simple established and continuing personal trust between professional and client. At Topel Forman L.L.C. that trust is fostered by a partner’s personal attention to a client’s account.
- New members named by FAF trustees, IASB
- Seven ways to address IT vulnerability
- A nontraditional approach to finance management
- Boot the budget? Why rolling forecasts might make more sense
- Six key components of analytics-based performance management
- Supreme Court resolves circuit split on creditability of U.K. tax
- Mixed results in FAF review of FASB business combinations standard
- PCAOB systems unavailable Memorial Day weekend
- Oklahoma tornado victims get tax filing and payment extensions
- How can diversity be improved in the CPA profession?